Jan 27, 2016

Oslo - Gospel Choir - God will make a way



God will make a way 
where there seems to be no way
He works in his ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to his side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way






When I woke up this morning, this song just popped up in my head.
And I realized that the situation, by that I have been so much overwhelmed recently,
is actually the perfect plan and the most appropriate position for me.
Many times I used to envy other people's lives,
but clearly that's not what the Lord wants me to be.
Many times I used to have questions about what if I am going astray out of His plan,
but certainly He never loses me.

When the most fabulous present is given, but if I cannot see it good at all,
for me, it would remain just a plain and dull thing forever. 
I, however, know and believe in God, who is so trustworthy and always kind.
I cannot see all that he is doing,
but still I can trust in Him.
I can give thanks to my Lord, because of who he is.
Faith in Him lets me free and it gives me strength to keep going today. 














No comments:

Post a Comment